Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Next book

Next bookMy son put a password on my next book tablet now I can’t get into I need help to get back into my tablet

tablet

i think the tablet got hacked

Return

Hello I have a netbook Ares 8 and am unable to charge it. I have tried many different chargers.

I got this as a gift I have the original box with serial number and date of manufacture. Ser# YFO81704154.

DATE of manufacture August 2017. Is this still under warranty?

Registration

I am unable to register my aries 10 using the online form. The drop down for model won't work.

Also not sure what some of the numbers are they are asking for. I found serial, model, upc and disa. Nothing else. I have called several times left call back.

This was a gift for a child already having problems with it. Can't get it fixed.

How do I fix this?

Hi, my, Nextbook Ares 8 tablet has a gray screen and wont show anything else. Can you please tell me where the display wire is located?

Please respond. -Dylan

RE#60667

need code for nextbook model number nx16a101325 PS

will you please quit buffering my question and give me the activation code for the above model laptop?

FriendlyLionfish

nx16a101325 PS

user43465932

NxA8QC116

ACDC ADAPTER CORD for Nextbook

I'am looking for a power cord for a Nextbook 2-1 intel inside . Serial No.

YFG1215058196 or Model ACDC-15BAU . Input100-240V 5060Hz 0.5A Output .5V 3A .The numbers on side of cord if it helps is ..HL1511120200LT 15UA.

If you can help me out please it would be great . Thank You !

Show

About my nextbook sometimes get freeze

Show

I can't remember my passcode to get into my nextbook tablet that I purchased a few years ago for my grandson.

Questions 9